Dog Bite Attorneys Serving New Jersey & Pennsylvania
Each year, millions of people are bitten by animals, especially dogs. While some dog bites are minor, many victims suffer painful injuries and emotional scars. Most people know that the first thing they should do when they are bitten by an animal is seek medical treatment, but few know that their next step should be speaking with an animal bite attorney. While no amount of money can heal your wounds, if you’ve been bitten by a dog or other animal, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- The cost of medical treatment
- Any income you lost due to time you had to take off from work because of your injuries
- Your physical and emotional pain and suffering
Get the Legal Help You Deserve
If you were recently attacked by an animal, please take the time to discuss your injuries with one of our understanding lawyers. We can:
- Evaluate your case
- Negotiate on your behalf with the animal’s owner or the owner’s insurance company
- File and pursue a lawsuit on your behalf if negotiations don’t lead to a successful settlement
- Offer you support during this traumatic time in your life
Contact Us Today
At DuBois, Sheehan, Hamilton, Levin & Weissman, LLC we are proud of the work we do on behalf of our clients. We stand up for our clients, because we know that their futures depend on our performances.
For a free consultation call 856-365-7665 or contact us online. Feel free to contact us to discuss your situation.