DuBois, Hamilton & Weissman, LLC
DuBois, Hamilton & Weissman, LLC is a law firm with a heritage that is old fashioned but with a vision that is very much forward looking. Our firm represents a wide variety of clients in their broad spectrum of legal needs. While each of our attorneys has experience in special areas of law, the combination of these skills on one legal team enables our firm to provide counsel and representation in most areas of the law.
Among the many areas of law that comprise our practice today are:
- Representing individuals injured or killed in auto accidents, due to defective products, because of unsafe property conditions or due to intentional acts.
- Handling claims against insurance companies for the payment of benefits.
- Providing advice and counsel to small businesses, including medical practices.
- Handling residential and commercial real estate matters.
- Drafting wills and planning or administering estates.
- Representing companies or individuals concerning land use issues, including appearances before zoning and planning boards of adjustment.
- Assisting with landlord and tenant matters.
- The collection of debt.
- Untangling governmental regulations.
- Protecting clients charged with violating criminal laws, including the defense of major crimes and juvenile offenses.
- Representing clients in municipal court, including those charged with drunk driving, traffic offenses and disorderly person’s offenses.
- Helping people with family law issues.
- Conducting general civil litigation.
While we are very much a general practice firm, in those few areas of the law in which we do not practice, we probably have a referring relationship with other counsel so that we can be certain our clients’ needs are properly met.
Contact Us Today
At DuBois, Hamilton & Weissman, LLC we are proud of the work we do on behalf of our clients. We stand up for our clients, because we know that their futures depend on our performances.